Rodent Control in El Monte
Rodents Stop Gets the Job Done Right
Don’t let rodents interfere with your life! Anyone who’s dealt with a rodent infestation before knows it can be a very trying experience. You may be living in fear of what you’ll find when you turn on the lights, plus there’s the unsanitary conditions that a rat or mouse infestation creates in your home. Show rodents who really runs your house, and call Rodents Stop to get rid of your rodent problem today!
At Rodents Stop, we offer El Monte industry-leading rodent control services backed by ten years of experience. Our cutting-edge treatment options include our patented spray, designed to not only neutralize odors but eliminate pheromones, so rodents are never tempted to return to your property in the future. We can also provide you with our signature entrapment kit, and all of our solutions are completely natural, pet-friendly, and safe for your entire household. With a great reputation in El Monte and across Southern California, you can count on our experts to get the job done fast and done right. We even offer free in-person estimates, so there’s no harm in contacting Rodents Stop to learn more about our services today!
If you have a rodent infestation in your home, call Rodents Stop now at (866) 290-9305.
Keep Rats & Mice Away With Our El Monte Rodent Control Company
At Rodents Stop, our sole focus is on rodents. We don’t provide any other pest and wildlife control services—our mission is simply to get rodents off your property and keep them away for good. We offer a full range of services to meet your home’s exact needs, including treatment, exclusion, extermination, removal and cleanup. And with customized solutions tailored to fit homes big and small, it’s always a good idea to hire our El Monte rodent control team.
Our El Money rodent control options include:
- Norway Rat Control: The Norway rat is a large, brownish rat known for causing damage wherever they go. While these rats are not particularly agile and don’t have a keen sense of sight, they are great with their nose, and have skills including running, jumping, and swimming. Norway rats can also give birth to up to six litters a year, which means that if you have seen one on your property, it is important to call a pest control professional before more can start breeding.
- Roof Rat Control: Roof rats are known for making their nests in high-up places. So if you see a rat running across a telephone wire, chances are it’s a roof rat. However, just because you are more likely to spot a roof rat outside does not mean they won’t eagerly infest your home. Roof rats can easily make their way from tree branches into your attic, so make sure to keep all vegetation on your property trimmed as much as possible, and if you hear any scurrying noises above your head, call a pest control technician to see if rats have taken up residence in your insulation.
- California Mice Control: California mice are fascinating creatures that mate for life and use ultrasound to communicate. Unfortunately, the very qualities that make them so fascinating are also the ones that make them so difficult to get rid of. California mice are highly territorial, and very aggressive when it comes to protecting their property. Plus they can breed fairly quickly, so it is always a good idea to hire a pest control company if you have noticed these little brown mice in your home.
- Deer Mice Control: Deer mice are probably the one rodent you need to watch out for more than any other. Not because they are more aggressive or harder to get rid of, but because they are the leading carrier of the Hantavirus in the U.S., and therefore pose a greater health threat to your household. Fortunately, they usually prefer to nest outside, infesting sheds, garages, and boathouses more than actual homes. Still, you should always be on the lookout for these small-bodied, long-tailed mice, as it is better to be safe than sorry.
- House Mice Control: As their name suggests, house mice are probably the type of rodent most likely to infest homes in the U.S. and around the world. While not directly as dangerous as the deer mouse, house mice cause destruction wherever they go, gnawing on wood and wires, contaminating food, and leaving droppings everywhere. They also use urine to communicate, so if you have smelled a nasty odor on your property, call a pest control pro to examine this unsanitary situation.
Other Services from Our El Monte Rodent Control Team
In addition to the standard pest control and treatment options, Rodents Stop is thrilled to provide a number of other options to help keep rodents away from your home and repair the damage they cause after an infestation. Again, we are a full-service rodent control company, so our goal is to ensure you never have to worry about rats or mice ever again. This is just one of the ways we go above and beyond for customers in El Monte and surrounding areas, raising the bar for what rodent, pest, and wildlife control companies give their customers.
Other services Rodents Stop provides include:
- Rodent-Proofing Services
- Attic Cleaning Services
- Insulation Services
- Pre-Home Purchase Rodent Inspections
- New Construction Services
Get the Best Rodent Control Services in El Monte Today
When you hire Rodents Stop for rodent control now, you may be able to take advantage of affordable financing options. Our family-owned and operated business is also fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you never have to worry about whether your home is protected. We are available by phone seven days a week for support, so do not hesitate to call us 24/7. And with our 100% lifetime guarantee on all services, there’s no reason not to hire Rodents Stop for all your rodent-related needs.
Programs Require No Maintenance
All Natural, Pet-Friendly Solutions
100% Lifetime Rodent Free Protection
Licensed, Insured, 50,000+ Satisfied Customers
Family Owned & Operated