Rodent Control in Rancho Cucamonga
Rodents Stop: Where Solutions Are Lifetime-Guaranteed!
When you need expert rodent control in Rancho Cucamonga, you need Rodents Stop. Backed by over a decade of experience, our skilled exterminators and pest control technicians offer a range of cutting-edge solutions, including our patented odor-neutralizing spray, designed to eliminate pheromones so rodents stay away for good. We can also provide you with our industry-leading entrapment kit, and all of our services and products are completely natural, pet-friendly, and poison-free. With a great reputation across Southern California, you can trust Rodent Control to always get the job done right. We even guarantee 100% lifetime rodent protection, so your home stays rodent-free for years to come!
To learn more about what our Rancho Cucamonga rodent control pros can do for you, call (866) 290-9305.
Quality Rancho Cucamonga Rodent Control Services
At Rodents Stop, we know firsthand how difficult it can be to deal with a rodent infestation, both mentally and physically. You start planning your movements around where in your home is “safe,” avoiding certain places at certain times of the day. No one should have to live like this, which is why Rodents Stop has made it our mission to be a full-service Rancho Cucamonga rodent control provider for all homeowners. Whether your home is big or small, whether you’re dealing with a full-on invasion or a minor problem, our team can offer services to fit your needs. We proudly provide treatment, removal, exclusion, extermination, and cleanup options for all budgets. We also know how to work quickly, so your home is safe and functional again as soon as possible. And we will never try to upsell you on an unnecessary maintenance package, focusing solely on practical solutions to get rid of rodents and keep them away in the long run.
Call Rodents Stop for the following rodent control services in Rancho Cucamonga:
- Norway Rat Control: Norway rats are big, brownish rodents known for causing destruction in homes across North America. They breed quickly, and while they are not particularly coordinated due to bad eyesight, they are skilled jumpers, swimmers, and climbers. For these reasons, it is always better to hire a professional if you spot a Norway rat on your property.
- Roof Rat Control: Roof rats get their name from their tendency to make nests high up. Outside, you are most likely to see them running across telephone wires, though periodically, they get inside and cause a lot of damage to residential homes. If you have tree branches overhanging your property, make sure they are properly trimmed, as these brownish-black rodents will often travel from nearby plants and trees onto your roof. From there, they may take up residence in your attic, tearing up insulation to make their nests and leaving a real mess in the process.
- California Mice Control: California mice are fascinating creatures. These small brown rodents use ultrasound to communicate and mate in pairs, unlike most rodent species, which are polygamous. However, the reasons that they are interesting are also the reasons they can be so difficult to deal with, as their unique communication abilities often make them hard to catch, and their mating habits make them more territorial and aggressive. California mice can also produce up to six litters a year, so if you spot one in your home, make sure you call a pest control company promptly to find out if you have an infestation.
- Deer Mice Control: Similar to the California mouse except for that it is found across the country, deer mice are one of the most dangerous pests in the rodent kingdom. This is not because they are particularly intelligent or violent, but because they are the leading carrier of Hantavirus in the U.S. These rodents are usually found outside, so you are more likely to see them in your shed than your house. Still, deer mice do take up residence in garages and attics from time to time, so do not hesitate to contact a rodent control professional right away if you spot one.
- House Mice Control: As you might’ve been able to guess by their name, house mice are one of the most common household pests in the United States. These rodents love to gnaw on wood and wires, are prone to contaminating food, and leave droppings everywhere they go. House mice also communicate through urine, so you will definitely want to hire a pest control company if you start to detect a persistent nasty odor in your house.
Other Services from Our Rodent Control Pros
In addition to the pest control options listed above, Rodents Stop is thrilled to be able to provide a number of other options to help you keep your home safe, clean, and rodent-free. Our goal is to take a holistic approach to rodent control, ensuring that your home is not only back to normal post-infestation, but better than it was before. With these additional services, Rodents Stop is raising the bar for pest, wildlife, and rodent control providers in Rancho Cucamonga and beyond.
Other services Rodents Stop provides include:
- Rodent-Proofing Services
- Attic Cleaning Services
- Insulation Services
- Pre-Home Purchase Rodent Inspections
- New Construction Services
Your #1 Rodent Control & Cleanup Company in Rancho Cucamonga
Rodents Stop is committed to making sure that all of our customers can afford quality rat control, mice control, and other rodent control solutions in Rancho Cucamonga and surrounding areas. That’s why we offer a number of affordable financing options to suit your needs. As a family-owned and operated company that’s fully licensed, bonded, and insured, you’ll never have to worry about being protected when you call us to schedule service. We are also available seven days a week for phone support—meaning you can call us 24/7! And with free in-person estimates to get you started, it simply doesn’t get better than the premium services and products you get with Rodents Stop.
Programs Require No Maintenance
All Natural, Pet-Friendly Solutions
100% Lifetime Rodent Free Protection
Licensed, Insured, 50,000+ Satisfied Customers
Family Owned & Operated