Rodent Control Alhambra
RODENT CONTROL IN ALHAMBRA
At Rodents Stop, Safety Is Our #1 Priority
Are you sick of mice scurrying across your kitchen? Sick of rats crawling around your attic? If any of this applies to you, call Rodents Stop today!
At Rodents Stop, we have been providing cutting-edge rodent control in Alhambra for ten years. Our industry-leading services include our patented spray, which neutralizes odor and kills pheromones, so when your current infestation is taken care of, pests are not drawn to your home in the future.
We can also provide our signature entrapment kit, plus all of our services are completely natural, non-toxic, and safe for pets, children, and your entire household. With a reputation for getting the job done right across Southern California, you always know you are in good hands when you hire our Alhambra rodent control pros. We even offer free, in-person estimates, so there’s no reason not to call Rodents Stop if you believe you have a rodent problem!
Experience the Best Alhambra Pest Control Services Available
Our pros at Rodents Stop understand better than most just how trying dealing with a rodent infestation can be. That’s why we offer comprehensive service options to help get rid of rodents and keep them away for good. Whether you are dealing with a minor problem or major issue, we promise to work to find customized solutions that suit your household. And with a range of options for treatment, removal, exclusion, extermination, and cleanup, you really can trust our experts at Rodents Stop for all your rodent-related needs.
Rodents Stop offers the following rodent control services in Alhambra and surrounding areas:
- Norway Rat Control: Norway rats are large, brownish rats that commonly infest American homes. While not extremely agile, their skills include running, climbing, jumping, and swimming, and they are known for causing a ton of damage to residential and commercial properties by gnawing on things with their sharp teeth.
- Roof Rat Control: Roof rats get their name because they prefer to make their nests up high. If you have seen a rat running across a telephone wire, chances are it was a roof rat. These blackish/brownish rodents not only cause a ton of destruction to property, but will also contaminate stored food if given the chance, and can even spread dangerous diseases.
- California Mice Control: The California mouse, or California deer mouse, is a small rodent that is highly territorial and aggressive when it comes to protecting its property. Forget what you know about Mickey and Minnie—these rodents actually do mate for life! They can also produce six litters a year, and communicate through ultrasound, making them a fascinating creature to study and a difficult pest to get rid of.
- Deer Mice Control: Deer mice typically do not infest homes, preferring to stick to outside structures, such as sheds, garages, boathouses, etc. However, when deer mice do make their way into your home, it is important you call a qualified pest professional ASAP. These rodents may look tiny and harmless, but they are one of the few carriers of the hantavirus in the U.S., which they can even spread through droppings.
- House Mice Control: As you might’ve already guessed, house mice are one of the most common types of rodents that infest homes in the United States and around the world. Capable of breeding rapidly and carrying diseases, house mice also cause destruction wherever they go, gnawing on wood and wires in addition to contaminating food. House mice use urine to communicate with each other, so if you have noticed a nasty-smelling odor around your house, consider calling a pest control professional for an inspection.
In addition to the pest control services listed above, Rodents Stop is thrilled to also offer a number of new construction and pest-proofing options to help ensure your home stays clean and pest-free long after an infestation occurs. With attic cleaning and asbestos removal, we will help guarantee your insulation is in good working condition after an infestation. We can even help you install new insulation through the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Insulation Rebate Program. And if you are thinking of buying a new home, it is a good idea to call our experts for a pre-purchase rodent inspection. After all, the last thing you want is to move into your new house only to find you’ve already got unwanted guests!
Hire an Alhambra Pest Control Company You Can Trust
At Rodents Stop, we are committed to making sure homeowners in Alhambra and surrounding areas can always afford quality pest control services. That’s why we offer a number of financing options to suit your budget. We won’t ever try to sell you on any unnecessary maintenance programs, and all of our work is backed up by a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Our family-owned and operated company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so your property always remains completely safe. Plus we are available for support seven days a week, so you can feel free to call us 24/7!